ZoomInfo is the easiest way to find and connect with your next best customer or employee. A leader in modern go-to-market software, data and intelligence for sales, marketing, recruiting and operations teams, ZoomInfo provides highly accurate and comprehensive information on businesses and professionals, as well as the tools needed to engage with them effectively. With ZoomInfo for Slack, sales and recruiting teams can continually monitor their entire total addressable market or talent pool and be alerted immediately to actionable insights affecting their target accounts, territories, or hiring initiatives. ZoomInfo Chat for Slack - Our Slack integration with ZoomInfo Chat enables frontline reps (or agents) to engage in live chat conversations with qualified website visitors directly from within Slack. ZoomInfo Chat uses smart routing to alert the right representative when a visitor meets specific criteria and takes specific actions online. A complete profile of the visitor is enriched with ZoomInfo intelligence and shared with the agent directly in a Slack channel that can be tailored to specific types of activity or specific visitor profiles. All of this happens in real time enabling immediate and informed conversations that lead to higher onsite conversion. Other features include quick responses, visitor profile updates, support ticket creation, feedback request initiation, & more. ZoomInfo Workflows for Slack - Our Slack integration for ZoomInfo Workflows, enables ZoomInfo administrators or users to setup and receive automated alerts in Slack when companies or professionals they’re monitoring submit or abandon a form, visit their website (or specific pages on their website), receive funding, spike on an intent topic, and much, much, more. ZoomInfo Workflows can post to Slack channels, send direct messages, mention users, and will include relevant insights from ZoomInfo in the message so that reps have all the necessary information they need to take appropriate action.
ZoomInfo for Slack will be able to view:
ZoomInfo for Slack will be able to do:
Review the details to better understand this app’s security practices. To learn more about assessing apps for your workspace visit our Help Center.
Data archiving and removal policy
1. ZoomInfo will retain customer data in accordance with the Data Protection, Retention, and Destruction Policy.
2. ZoomInfo will remove customer data in accordance with the Data Protection, Retention, and Destruction Policy.
Data storage policy
ZoomInfo will store the user logs for 3 years. ZoomInfo will remove the customer data in accordance with the Data Protection, Retention, and Destruction Policy.
* All customer data is classified as “Highly Confidential”
* Data At-Rest - SHA256 Salted
* Data In-Transit - TLS 1.3
* Data repositories are securely stored and segregated
* Access is logged and monitored
Data hosting company
App/service has sub-processors
Certifications & compliance
Data deletion request procedure
ZoomInfo provides multiple ways for data subjects to submit privacy requests, including by:
* Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
* Emailing email@example.com
* Using the self-service ZoomInfo Privacy Center
* Calling us at 360-718-5630
ZoomInfo honors the following types of privacy requests:
* Access to personal data
* Correction of personal data
* Removal of personal data
* Objection to the processing of personal data
ZoomInfo honors all privacy requests, regardless of the country of origin, so long as the request originates from the data subjects themselves
* If a third party submits a privacy request on behalf of a data subject, ZoomInfo requests sufficient proof that the data subject has provided the third party with permission to submit the request on the data subject’s behalf
* If such proof cannot be provided, then ZoomInfo denies the request unless denial is unreasonable, and the requestor has made a reasonable effort to supply ZoomInfo with the information necessary to complete the request.
Privacy requests are automatically forwarded to an internal “Privacy Requests” bucket where they are responded to by our Privacy Team in accordance with company policy and governing laws.
Upon receipt of a valid request for deletion or removal of personal data, or a request to opt-out of the sale of personal data, ZoomInfo removes the data subject’s personal data from our databases.
* Personal data is removed from ZoomInfo’s B2B database, DOZI, on a daily cadence. Personal data is typically removed within 24-72 hours after a deletion request has been approved.
* Personal data is removed from other internal databases on a weekly cadence by our Data Operations Team.
Audits are conducted monthly to ensure that data subjects who have requested removal have not unintentionally been re-added to our database.
While this app may offer HIPAA compliance, Slack does not have a business associate agreement with any third-party application providers, including those in the Slack App Directory, so you are responsible for validating the provider's compliance and executing an appropriate agreement before enabling.
Supports Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)