Senior Product Marketing Manager, Enterprise
Slack has launched a search for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead all go-to-market activities for Enterprise Grid, our security offerings, and admin-focused programs. In this role, you will oversee and drive product marketing efforts, including planning feature launches, collaborating with industry analysts, managing admin-focused initiatives, and crafting our security message. This person will partner with Product, Communications, and Customer Success to build Slack’s share of voice in the Enterprise space.
You will drive market awareness and manage our admin-facing initiatives, including community-building, education, and comprehensive training programs. The Senior Product Marketing Manager, Enterprise will also have the opportunity to build a small team and shape the narrative about how Slack is impacting the enterprise space.
If you’re excited about the opportunity to take a new product to market and grow Slack usage among enterprise companies, we’d love for you to join our team.
- Lead go-to-market strategy for our enterprise-focused product offerings
- Craft an enterprise-facing plan that highlights Slack’s momentum, security, and best-in-class admin-facing program
- Partner cross-functionally with Product, Customer Success, Customer Experience, Legal, Comms, and cross-Marketing (including Platform Marketing, Editorial, Events, and Brand) to drive market awareness among enterprise buyers
- Build and iterate thoughtful product messaging and positioning as new features are launched
- Oversee admin-facing initiatives, including workshops, trainings, and events
- Evaluate the industry landscape and educate teams about related trends
- Measure the impact of your work and leverage data to refine priorities
- 7+ years of enterprise marketing experience; track record of owning marketing strategy for lines of business
- Enthusiasm for building an approach to enterprise marketing that’s unique to Slack
- Seasoned experience managing small teams
- A love for storytelling in a simple, thoughtful, and visual manner
- A focus on the details
Slack is where work happens. It connects you with the people and apps you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have eight offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.