Group Product Marketing Manager, Enterprise
Slack is hiring a Group Product Marketing Manager to develop and implement our enterprise go-to-market strategy and build the team responsible for marketing Enterprise Grid, our security offerings, and admin-focused programs. In this role, you will oversee and drive enterprise product marketing, including how we increase market awareness, launch new features, collaborate with industry analysts, and manage admin-focused initiatives. The person in this role will also partner with leaders across Product, Communications, and Customer Success to build Slack’s share of voice in the Enterprise space.
If you’re excited about the opportunity to take a quickly-growing product to market and broaden Slack usage among enterprise companies, we’d love for you to join us.
- Develop and implement the go-to-market strategy for our enterprise-focused product offerings
- Craft an enterprise-facing marketing plan that accelerates Slack’s momentum and best-in-class security.
- Develop and launch campaigns that deepen product adoption and customer scale
- Oversee the development and growth of thoughtful product messaging and positioning as new features are launched
- Manage and grow the team focused on enterprise product marketing
- Evaluate the industry landscape and educate teams about related trends
- Measure the impact of your work and the work of your team and leverage data to refine priorities
- 10+ years of enterprise marketing experience; track record of owning marketing strategy for lines of business
- Enthusiasm for building an approach to enterprise marketing that’s unique to Slack
- Seasoned experience managing teams
- A love for storytelling in a simple, thoughtful, and visual manner
- A focus on the details
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.