Group Product Marketing Manager, Enterprise
Slack is hiring a Group Product Marketing Manager to develop and implement our enterprise go-to-market strategy and build the team responsible for marketing Enterprise Grid, our security offerings, and admin-focused programs. In this role, you will oversee and drive enterprise product marketing, including how we increase market awareness, launch new features, collaborate with industry analysts, and manage admin-focused initiatives. The person in this role will also partner with leaders across Product, Communications, and Customer Success to build Slack’s share of voice in the Enterprise space.
If you’re excited about the opportunity to take a quickly-growing product to market and broaden Slack usage among enterprise companies, we’d love for you to join us.
- Develop and implement the go-to-market strategy for our enterprise-focused product offerings
- Craft an enterprise-facing marketing plan that accelerates Slack’s momentum and best-in-class security.
- Develop and launch campaigns that deepen product adoption and customer scale
- Oversee the development and growth of thoughtful product messaging and positioning as new features are launched
- Manage and grow the team focused on enterprise product marketing
- Evaluate the industry landscape and educate teams about related trends
- Measure the impact of your work and the work of your team and leverage data to refine priorities
- 10+ years of enterprise marketing experience; track record of owning marketing strategy for lines of business
- Enthusiasm for building an approach to enterprise marketing that’s unique to Slack
- Seasoned experience managing teams
- A love for storytelling in a simple, thoughtful, and visual manner
- A focus on the details
Slack is where work happens. It connects you with the people and apps you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have eight offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.