Global Benefits Manager
Slack is looking for a seasoned Global Benefits Manager to drive benefits initiatives across the company. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys being hands on, wearing multiple hats, partnering with external vendors and internal teams to provide seamless service to employees and managers. You are organized, detail-oriented yet flexible and thrive in ambiguity. You will oversee our global benefits programs by working closely with Slack’s benefits brokers and internal stakeholders.
- Lead benefits administration across our global offices including management of medical, dental, vision, life, disability, FSA, COBRA, 401k, leave of absence and time off programs
- Serve as the subject matter expert for employee benefits inquiries and needs
- Collaborate with benefits brokers and benefits providers to build engaging partnerships and meaningful experiences for our employees
- Analyze current benefits programs by understanding trends while benchmarking information and program data analytics in order to recommend improvements to plan designs
- Manage the planning and roll out of open enrollment including advising on recommended plan enhancements, implementation of new benefit carriers, employee communication and data auditing
- Come up with creative ideas on employee perks to make our employees’ lives more pleasant and productive
- Partner with our internal HRIS team on Workday configuration requirements
- Deep understanding of audits and compliance related filings
- Knowledge and execution of international benefits programs for our various offices in North America, APAC, and EMEA
- 7+ years of analyzing and implementing benefits initiatives and programs
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities with strong attention to detail
- Detailed knowledge of ERISA, ACA, COBRA, HIPAA, Leave Management and other related benefits regulations
- You possess the professional and interpersonal skills needed to establish early and lasting trust, credibility, and rapport with people across the company in every level
- Proven initiative, effective at prioritizing multiple projects, comfortable working in a fast-paced, hyper-growth company
- Experience using Workday
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information and escalate situations with empathy and responsibility
Slack is where work happens. It connects you with the people and apps you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. Slack's investors include many of the best-recognized firms in the world, including Accel Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Social+Capital, KPCB, Google Ventures, Horizons Ventures, IVP, Spark Growth, DST, and Index Ventures. We currently have eight offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.