Sales BizOps, AMER, Manager
The AMER Field BizOps Manager leverages analytical and operational skills to support Sales Leadership with sales go-to-market design and execution. This team member will become the “go-to” problem solver and thought partner for the Head of AMER Sales - delivering recurring operational execution alongside dynamic project work. The right candidate possesses domain expertise of Enterprise SaaS business models and can effectively present data-driven insights and recommendations to seasoned leadership.
As a member of the Sales Business Operations team, the AMER Field BizOps Manager will have a critical impact to the inner workings of our rapidly growing sales organization, and the strategies, processes and systems that support its growth. As a smart and scrappy problem solver, the right candidate has excellent analysis skills and is able to break down complex problems, identify insights and form recommendations. The ability to present data-driven narratives and influence leadership is very important in this role.
As a member of the Business Operations team, you will help drive new initiatives and make a large, daily impact on our rapidly growing global business! Sound interesting? Come work with us!
- Leverage best in class sales planning techniques to support leaders in maintaining optimal territory and coverage design for teams year-round
- Deliver recurring cadence of high impact data-driven insights and metrics reporting to sales leadership and BizOps leadership
- Drive X-functional initiatives and alignment between sales leadership and critical partners like marketing, finance, product, revenue operations, IT
- Support leadership in understanding pipeline, forecasts and other KPIs that flow through a range of AMER sales managers and market segments
- Positive “can do” attitude and growth mindset
- Aptitude for framing complex business problems and translating into analyses and recommendations to inform decision-making
- Ability to work with, organize, validate, query, and manipulate large data sets within multiple reporting environments (advanced salesforce, SQL preferred)
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience driving projects from start to finish and leading cross-functional teams
- Comfortable and flexible working in a fast-paced environment
- Results-driven and self-motivated with the ability to multitask
- Customer service oriented and ability to partner with individuals at all levels in many different functional areas of the business
- Expert in Excel, PowerPoint & Gsuite
Slack is where work happens. It connects you with the people and apps you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. Slack's investors include many of the best-recognized firms in the world, including Accel Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Social+Capital, KPCB, Google Ventures, Horizons Ventures, IVP, Spark Growth, DST, and Index Ventures. We currently have eight offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.