Senior Business Systems Analyst - Marketing
Marketing serves as the main point of contact, domain guide, and provide systems support, to the members of our Marketing and Growth teams. Using strong functional/business expertise and technical competencies, you will identify, evaluate and develop systems and procedures that meet business user requirements, in addition to leading projects and initiatives that will enable and facilitate the continued growth of Slack. Lastly, this Sr. Business Systems Analyst should have an authority level understanding of Lead-to-Quote cycle.
- Acting as marketing process/functional guide, collaborate with business SME on business transformation projects to suggest industry standard methodologies, design scalable and optimized business processes.
- Understand end-to-end marketing processes including campaign creation (email/web/social), lead generation, lead scoring, qualification, distribution and conversion including closed loop reporting by demonstrating CRM technologies and data.
- Manage Marketing systems projects end-to-end. Lead all (or portions of) the functional components of Marketing systems projects: developing requirements, crafting prototypes, testing and training strategies.
- Partner with business unit executives to find opportunities for process improvement and efficiency, suggest system automation solutions to business problems or opportunities.
- Help maintain/lead cloud integrations and API architecture for marketing systems.
- Build strong partnerships with business stakeholders, development partners and peers on other multi-functional teams such as Marketing, Sales, Channels, Data Engineering & Analytics.
- Participates in user meetings and assists in presenting issues and solutions both orally and in writing.
- Leading UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance sign-off.
- Preparation of user documentation and training documentation as necessary.
- Design and support automated processes in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, related integrations and handle ongoing list of activities and improvements within individual projects and across initiatives.
- Strong functional knowledge of lead-to-quote process, marketing, demand generation, and lead management desired.
- Should have strong functional, feature and admin activity related knowledge & experience on MRM and Campaign/Lead management platforms (ex: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Eloqua etc) or similar platforms.
- 5+ years experience in business analysis and business process improvement, preferably in a hyper-growth environment.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or Information Technology, or related field is required; or equivalent experience.
- Self-motivated, creative person with analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, and social skills with the ability to adapt to changes and new ideas.
- Experience with data loaders, integration tools, or system administrator experience a requirement.
- Experience with database schema design, data cleansing/appending, data exporting
- Experience with HTML, CSS, APIs (SOAP/REST), form posts, SFTP, 1st/3rd party tracking, query strings, CMS, web authentication is a plus
Slack is where work happens. It connects you with the people and apps you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have eight offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.