Marketing & Communications Recruiter
Slack is the fastest growing B2B application ever and we are scaling the people side of the business almost as fast! At Slack, we view hiring as a team effort. We partner closely with our hiring managers and act as strategic consultants and trusted advisors throughout the hiring process. We are looking for an experienced Recruiter to help us grow our Marketing and Communications teams. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to grow their career with a hyper growth organization.
- Focus on Marketing hiring, primarily for the San Francisco office. This includes product, brand, growth, content, partner and platform marketing roles
- Work closely with the Marketing and Communications leaders across the organization to identify and hire top talent
- Source and identify passive candidates
- Ensure a high touch candidate experience from beginning to end while owning full life cycle responsibilities
- Design and lead events to attract talent and drive employment brand
- Work closely with Human Resources, Hiring Managers, Business Operations teams and all levels of leadership to present hiring recommendations and close candidates
- Advise managers and executives on building an efficient pipeline and proper workforce planning to reach hiring targets
- Work as a team with our other Recruiters and Recruiting Coordinators
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our ATS and other People systems
- 5+ years of Recruiting experience at a SaaS Enterprise company, preferably hiring Marketing and Communications roles
- Experience working at a high-growth startup strongly preferred
- Experience sourcing and closing passive candidates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage as you support one of the fastest growing departments in the company
- You know how to work on a small but highly effective team and can grow with us as we grow the company
- BA/BS degree required
- Familiarity with Greenhouse ATS
- Combination of agency and in-house experience
- You can draw from your experience working at companies that have scaled quickly
- Experience working with teams located in multiple cities and countries
- You shine in highly structured environments and in highly chaotic ones, because sometimes it’s both!
Slack is where work happens. It connects you with the people and apps you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have eight offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.