Business Development Representative
Slack is on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We are looking for highly motivated Business Development Representatives to join our fast growing Sales organization.
Our culture is the north star that guides how we work together and with our customers. Are you looking to build something greater than yourself? Do you want to work alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people in the industry? If so, Slack just might be the place for you.
We'll help you build your career in Sales while you collaborate with a diverse team of talented individuals. You are a self starter who is deeply passionate about customer happiness.
- Work directly with Enterprise & Large Enterprise Account Executives to drive pipeline through personalized outreach to multiple stakeholders within Slack’s key prospect & customer accounts
- Providing a world-class prospect and customer experience through every interaction
- Become a product expert and learn Slack's selling practices
- Keep meticulous records of interactions with leads in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Help to build scalable demand generation campaigns based on data
- Identify inefficiencies and implement improvements in our process
- 2+ years of experience in sales, preferably in SaaS
- Commitment to pursuing a career in sales
- Consistent track record of overachieving
- Empathic listener and persuasive communicator
- Competitive, resilient, and highly motivated
- A great attitude and love for teamwork
- Bachelor’s degree required
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.