Global Workplace Project Manager
Slack’s mission statement: to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. Therefore we operate with the highest level of professionalism and kindness to ensure that we are amplifying these beliefs when conducting business and building relationships to carry out this culture. Our team motto is “nothing is someone else’s problem”.
As the Global Workplace Project Manager, you will manage an extensive portfolio of projects and programs for Slack's Global Workplace team. Projects will involve identifying and documenting processes, writing policies and procedures, and collaborating with key internal and external stakeholders on global operations programs. This role will be based out of the San Francisco office and will report into the Global Workplace Program Manager.
- Create and implement scalable standard operating procedures for all workplace managed teams, including reception, event management, office coordinators, culinary, maintenance, janitorial and health and safety.
- Evaluate and identify management tools that efficiently track and improve team productivity.
- Proactively support and simplify daily operations and processes for all Global Workplace teams, including improving our customer service procedures for all internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with internal and cross-functional partners to determine best practices, procedures and support methods.
- Prepare project correspondence and presentations, for status reports, executive updates, meetings, annual planning, etc.
- Manage budgets effectively and identify solutions to reduce the resource and financial cost for operations.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 5+ years of experience in a project management role
- Strong technical writing skills and experience
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills
- Proficient in Google Suite and other project management tools
- Familiarity with Slack (Posts, Bots, and Integrations)
- Self-motivated and empathetic
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Creative thinker
Slack is where work happens. It connects you with the people and apps you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. Slack's investors include many of the best-recognized firms in the world, including Accel Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, Social+Capital, KPCB, Google Ventures, Horizons Ventures, IVP, Spark Growth, DST, and Index Ventures. We currently have eight offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.