Enterprise Partner Marketing Manager
Slack is looking for a seasoned Partner Marketing Manager to drive high-impact marketing strategies with some of the best enterprise brands in the industry. This includes establishing close working relationships and marketing roadmaps with a variety of strategic partners, gaining a deep understanding of the competitive landscape, and creating content and supporting the business development team in marketing efforts. If you’re excited about Slack’s platform, enjoy working cross-functionally and creating successful go-to-market programs to drive both revenue and customer acquisition with partners, then we want you to join us!
- Message and exemplify the value of Slack’s product and platform to partners
- Own and develop the ongoing marketing relationship with strategic partners to establish short and long-term marketing plans
- Define joint value propositions, messaging, positioning with strategic partners
- Coordinate internal resources to execute successful go to market launches and events
- Build post-launch engagement strategies to drive ROI for Slack and Slack partners
- Work closely with business development, sales, customer success, analyst relations and product marketing to best communicate the value of partners to Slack’s customers
- Provide education/training on partner integrations to equip sales
- 5+ years enterprise marketing experience; proven ability to create effective marketing campaigns and content
- Ability to manage critical business relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Previous experience creating successful go to market strategies for partnerships
- Experience working for or with the marketing and PR organizations of large enterprise software companies
- Sales or sales enablement experience a plus
- International marketing experience a plus
- BA degree required
- Ability to work independently and cross functionally
Slack is where work happens. It connects you with the people and apps you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have eight offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.