Developer Marketing Manager
Slack is searching for a skilled Developer Marketing Manager to grow and nurture our robust ecosystem of developers. This Manager will be a key player on our Platform Marketing team. You will build scalable programs that extend Slack’s competitive moat by acquiring new developers, and help those developers successfully build Slack integrations that make our customers’ lives simpler, more pleasant and more productive.
- Partner closely with our developer relations team to define our multi-channel community-building strategy globally; set goals that tie to broader company-level KPIs, execute against them, and bubble up learnings to the broader org.
- Automate and scale out successful a dev acquisition program; including: Slack Platform Blog, syndicated content, developer newsletters (internal and external), webinar program, video tutorials and more
- Uncover and experiment with new developer acquisition channels; measure the impact on our developer funnel and make adjustments based on learnings
- Partner with the broader marketing and platform teams to produce top-tier developer events and imbue the platform narrative in customer events
- 3 - 5 years of related marketing experience, executing programs quickly on a high-impact and scrappy team
- Experience building developer community and measuring success as it relates to broader company-level goals
- Deep knowledge of developers as a market segment; familiarity with APIs/code a big bonus
- Experience growing a technical audience through integrated marketing programs
- Exceptional communication skills
- Data-oriented, strategic, with demonstrated business acumen
- Working with marketplaces is a plus
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.