Senior Campaign Operations Manager
Slack is seeking a skilled campaign operations manager to play a foundational role in getting more people and companies across the world using and loving Slack. Your mission is to support our marketing automation platform development and drive process and execution around integrated marketing efforts. Day to day activities include managing our email roadmap and executing on new campaigns, enabling ongoing marketing campaigns and webinar programs, and identifying new ways the marketing team can use tools and systems to become more efficient. The ideal candidate will understand how to maximize marketing automation systems to increase marketing efficiency, refine marketing activities and help our business scale.
- Help operationalize and manage marketing programs to support demand-gen campaigns, nurture campaigns, webinars, content-marketing, etc.
- Own day-to-day coordination of Marketing Cloud email campaigns, including planning, asset gathering, building, approvals, scheduling, QA, and execution of test sends and deployments
- Design, implement, and document campaign processes for emails, landing pages, webinars, etc.
- Manage day to day processes between SFDC, Marketing Cloud, Zoom Webinars and other critical systems
- Manage the email marketing calendar to effectively field requests from cross-functional teams
- Maintain the performance and health of the email channel with regard to audience segmentation, content, images, send times, list hygiene, and deliverability
- Work with marketing partners to run global webinar programs
- Help evaluate and implement additional systems and tools to help optimize the marketing team’s efforts
- 7+ years of experience in marketing operations, demand generation and/or campaign management in B2B domain.
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS as it relates to email and landing page creation.
- Working knowledge of and comfort working with SQL
- Proficiency with email tools (Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Responsys, etc), CRMs (e.g., Salesforce), Web Tools (Splashthat, Wordpress), marketing automation tools (e.g., Pardot)
- Ability to manage multiple competing projects at various levels of scale
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.