Account Executive, Large Enterprise
About the Team:
This role is based in our London office where we have a vibrant team of Account Executives, Solution Engineers, Customer Success Managers, Alliances and Marketing professionals. We bring the value of Slack to new and existing customers to drive our continued growth. We are a customer-focused team that is focused on the development of trusted relationships across our customer base. We evangelise how Slack will enable our customers to work in new ways.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Ownership of the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Foster new relationships for Slack through outbound efforts
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers
- Identify customer needs and collaborate with Slack teammates to ensure customer success with special emphasis on signup, upgrade, and renewal
- Help educate customers on the value of Slack throughout the adoption cycle
- Provide recommendations based on customers’ business needs and usage patterns
What you should have
- Fluent English speaker
- 5+ years of Enterprise Account Executive experience
- Relevant sales experience, preferably in a SaaS organization
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing large contracts
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organisation
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Strong track record of navigating within larger organizations
- Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-suite
- Takes an active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
- Some travel required
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.