We’re looking for an experienced Partner Engineer to support and grow our partner ecosystem. You will be working closely with our Business Development team on integration opportunities and helping our top partners to create apps on Slack that make user working lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. You love working with partners on defining and building products, speaking at partners events, and writing open source code samples. You find delight in building successful apps and are passionate about Bots, conversational interfaces, and the Slack Platform.
- Work with the top partners to build exciting new integrations on the Slack Platform
- Collaborate with Slack product, engineering, and other colleagues to grow and improve the Slack app ecosystem
- Drive adoption of new features and create flagship implementations with partners
- Supports partners at scale with code samples, blog post, videos and more
- 4+ years of relevant field engineering experience
- 6+ years overall work experience
- Passion about Slack and the problem we are solving
- Great track record of sourcing, developing, and maintaining relationships with partners
- Strong product sensibility, and comfort with considering basic technical feasibility of integrations
- Experience developing code samples, blog posts, community management and open source contribution.
- Global mindfulness - passionate about building partnerships at scale
- In-depth experience operating within cross-functional teams (product management, engineering, design, and customer success)
Slack is where work happens. It connects you with the people and apps you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have eight offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.