We’re looking for an experienced Partner Engineer to support and grow our partner ecosystem. You will be working closely with our Business Development team on integration opportunities and helping our top partners to create apps on Slack that make user working lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. You love working with partners on defining and building products, speaking at partners events, and writing open source code samples. You find delight in building successful apps and are passionate about Bots, conversational interfaces, and the Slack Platform.
- Work with the top partners to build exciting new integrations on the Slack Platform
- Collaborate with Slack product, engineering, and other colleagues to grow and improve the Slack app ecosystem
- Drive adoption of new features and create flagship implementations with partners
- Supports partners at scale with code samples, blog post, videos and more
- 4+ years of relevant field engineering experience
- 6+ years overall work experience
- Passion about Slack and the problem we are solving
- Great track record of sourcing, developing, and maintaining relationships with partners
- Strong product sensibility, and comfort with considering basic technical feasibility of integrations
- Experience developing code samples, blog posts, community management and open source contribution.
- Global mindfulness - passionate about building partnerships at scale
- In-depth experience operating within cross-functional teams (product management, engineering, design, and customer success)
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.