As a member of the IT Business System’s team, the Salesforce Developer will be responsible for partnering with various internal stakeholders to design and develop creative Salesforce.com solutions. You will own and develop line of business and enterprise solutions for Marketing, Sales, Legal and Finance operations teams. He or She will translate business requirements into technology solutions and will work closely with multi-functional partners and development teams to deliver. You have a background in sales and marketing, shown success in a Salesforce developer role, and a tried ability to develop solutions for complex business problems.
- 4 Years Of Related Experience in Salesforce Development
- 4 Years’ Of Experience In Salesforce Development Including Salesforce Custom Objects, Apex, Triggers, Web Services, Visualforce, REST APIs, SOAP Web Services And Migration Tools
- 4 Years’ Experience With Web Technologies
- Experience working with Sales Teams and specifically Sales Cloud
Key job functions:
- Apply standard methodologies and personal experience to deliver technical solutions on the Salesforce.com platform that satisfy unusual business requirements
- Translate business requirements into detailed technical specifications and perform the build activities to deliver a solution from the design stage to a functional application.
- Automate processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow, Assignment Rules
- Review coding done to advance application upgrade, extension, or other development. Analyze application for data integrity issues.
- Develop test protocols or plan for testing new requirements and review test results.
- Write Batch and Schedule Jobs for High Volume Data Processing
- Growing Code Coverage of SFDC instance and maintain a quality code base
- Keeping SFDC Data clean and strategy for keeping data clean for future
Specialized knowledge & skills
- Salesforce full lifecycle implementation experience utilizing Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) practices, preferably in an Agile environment.
- Experience in Salesforce development including Salesforce Custom Objects, Apex, Triggers, Web Services, Visualforce, REST APIs, SOAP Web Services and migration tools.
- Salesforce Developer (Dev 401) certification highly desired with other Salesforce certifications (i.e.: Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant, etc.) preferred.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce release and change management process.
- Experience utilizing tools such as JIRA, Workday
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and communicate key Salesforce performance indicators
- Knowledge of Steelbrick/Salesforce CPQ development preferred
- DocuSign Integration and Development experience preferred
- Experience using GitHub for code deployments and implementing GitHub for the development team
Slack is where work happens. It connects you with the people and apps you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have eight offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.