Customer Experience Agent
At Slack, Customer Experience is an essential part of our organization. Our Customer Experience team's top priority is to make our customers successful and ensure that their experience using Slack is a pleasant and productive one by delivering speedy, high-quality, personable support.
As a Customer Experience Agent for Slack, your task is to make our customers successful. This is a demanding role that requires a unique skillset. As the voice of Slack, you will act both as an advocate for our product and a champion for our users, by communicating with them across multiple channels. Your job is to ensure that Slack's customers have the best experience possible, no matter how they choose to contact us. We take customer service seriously. This is not some mindless low-level job, but a position we consider essential to the team's success. We have a healthy roster of high profile companies that rely on Slack for their day-to-day communication and we want to provide the best service we possibly can.
- Effectively resolve customer enquiries in a considerate and timely manner.
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses for a variety of customer requests.
- Triage incoming requests and spot trends in customer issues to flag for the rest of the team.
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs for the engineering teams.
- Assist the product development and QA teams by testing new features and bug fixes and surfacing customer feedback.
- Make active contributions to help achieve team goals and successes.
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of your team, and the company, by sharing knowledge through mentorship, collaboration, and aiding in documentation.
- You care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful.
- You have prior experience in a similar role. You know that every bit of work you do makes a real difference making our customer happy.
- You understand the web and how it works. You're not necessarily writing and deploying your own JQuery-based, CSS-heavy responsive sites, but you're also not intimidated by the technology.
- You know when something is over your head and are not afraid to ask for help. You are skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly.
- You are a naturally empathetic and articulate communicator.
- You can work with us in our office in Dublin
- College degree or equivalent professional experience preferred.
- You have previously worked with email-centric customer support for a web-based application.
- You have experience providing customer service in a dynamic startup environment.
Slack is where work happens. It connects you with the people and apps you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have eight offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.