Senior Creative Producer
Slack is hiring a Senior Creative Producer as a part of our design operations team. You will serve a vital role around driving projects through the creative process by working with designers, writers, marketing managers and other cross functional partners. In this role you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end production processes for design projects across the Slack Communication Design team with a focus on resource allocation, brief and schedule facilitation, and workflow efficiency. You will also work to elevate the health, growth and development of the design operations team.
What you’ll do:
- Manage design statements of work end-to-end, ensuring alignment of key stakeholders including: evaluating initial scopes and resourcing, collaborating with marketing and designers as needed, ensuring accurate and complete deliverables, flagging risks, and gaining all necessary approvals to move projects forward.
- Monitor and communicate with stakeholders regarding high level milestones, updates on creative projects and resetting expectations based on new or changing priorities when necessary.
- Manage day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of production challenges and resourcing of external creative parties when necessary.
- Maintain a list of all resource requests, and track resource assignments across project teams.
- Bring a strong strategic perspective on process and tools that increase operational efficiencies, identify and suggest process improvement opportunities and document best practices in collaboration with our Studio Manager.
- Meet regularly with your team to give and gather feedback on project progress, career development, work satisfaction and happiness.
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years producer experience or project management experience in an agency or in-house creative team, including people management.
- Highly organized with experience managing large complex projects with multiple stakeholders and creative outputs.
- A strong sense of resilience in problem solving and presenting workable solutions in situations with multiple and conflicting points of view.
- Strong communicator with excellent speaking, writing and, interpersonal presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of branding, writing, design and the creative process.
- Experience collaborating with external creative agencies, production partners, and freelancers.
- A strong passion for supporting craft excellence while balancing stakeholder needs and deadlines.
Slack is where work happens. It connects you with the people and apps you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have eight offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.