Digital Advertising Manager
Slack is seeking an experienced Digital Advertising Manager to drive brand awareness and team creation through content syndication, paid social, and other digital channels. The role requires both strategic and hands-on execution in planning, trafficking, optimizing, and analyzing paid social, native ads, and brand digital ads campaigns. A successful candidate will have persuasive communication skills, problem-solving, and critical decision-making abilities, and will be excited about the opportunity to make a big impact on a small, entrepreneurial, high-performing team.
- Native Ads and Content Syndication:
- Work with native ads platforms such as Taboola, Outbrain, Nativo, Zemanta, Sharethrough, Triplelift, etc. to distribute content that drives brand awareness and team creation
- Partner with the content marketing, design, and ads teams to create high performing content and conduct native ads creative and copy tests
- Own native ads campaign management: set up, traffic, manage, optimize, analyze, and report on campaigns
- Paid Social:
- Work with paid social platforms such as Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter, etc. to drive brand awareness, consideration, team creation, and engagement
- Work with cross-functional teams such as Product Marketing, Event Marketing, Partner Marketing, Content Marketing, Brand Marketing to craft paid social strategy and tactics
- Work with social media and design teams to create, test, and refine social creative
- Own paid social campaign management: set up, traffic, manage, optimize, analyze, and report on campaigns
- Brand digital:
- Craft digital advertising strategy, forecast budget, and determine tactics
- Explore and test new channels to drive brand awareness via digital advertising
- 4-5 years of experience working in digital marketing and advertising
- 3+ years of hands-on experience planning, managing, and optimizing campaigns in Native Ads, Paid Social Ads, and Brand Digital Ads, ideally in a B2B context
- Experience managing campaigns from set-up to optimization and reporting with native ads platforms such as Taboola, Outbrain, Nativo, Zemanta, Sharethrough, Triplelift
- Experience managing campaigns from set-up to optimization and reporting with paid social ads platforms such as Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter
- Experience with brand digital media direct buys with publishers and experience with display and video ads a plus
- Strong analytical skills to analyze, map out, and report on the value of content in the customer acquisition funnel.
- Mastery of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and other analytics tools. SQL experience a plus
- Experience with B2B / SaaS focused demand generation and attribution/conversion path preferred
Slack is where work happens. It connects you with the people and apps you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have eight offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.