Business Marketing Manager
Slack is looking for a skilled Business Marketing Manager to cultivate our customer-facing narratives. In this role, you will influence our approach to positioning, messaging, research, and customer stories. You will also partner closely with our global sales teams to ensure that they are equipped with up-to-date collateral, accurate messaging, and pertinent talking points to effectively explain Slack to companies of all sizes. You’ll also develop thoughtful segment-specific value propositions and end-to-end marketing plans to expand Slack usage across all types of businesses worldwide.
- Create narratives that compel new customers to consider Slack
- Deepen our understanding of our target audiences
- Develop end-to-end marketing plans rooted in data, customer voices, and product leadership
- Work with content, design and events to create engaging B2B materials to advance our narratives, e.g., e-books, video, infographics, whitepapers & webinars
- Measure the impact of your work against our sales funnel and use the data to refine priorities
- Develop and implement best practices for your programs
- Manage tight, productive relationships with sales, content, design, events and PR, partnering to drive strategy and execution
- 4-7 years of related marketing or management consulting experience; strong muscle for prioritization
- A love for storytelling in a simple, thoughtful, and visual manner
- Experience in crafting executive presentations
- Highly creative self-starter who possesses a keen business acumen
- Experience in managing external agencies, vendors, and other types of partners
- Familiarity with web analytics and CRM systems to measure campaign effectiveness
- Team player with rooted experience in cross-functional partnership
- Passion for detail and craftsmanship
Slack is where work happens. It connects you with the people and apps you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have eight offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.