Enterprise Solutions Engineer
We are now launching our sales office for France, and are looking to hire an Enterprise Solutions Engineer, which will be based in Paris. We are looking for candidates who have the enthusiasm, talent and experience to help drive our next level of growth in the French-speaking market. This role will be a vital part of Slack’s team and will focus on our largest customers and opportunities in France.
We are looking for an experienced Solutions Engineer to join our fast-growing team. Do you love closing large, complex deals and making a huge impact? Do you excel at building trust with both technical and non-technical executives? Last but not least, are you passionate about conveying value to your customers? If you’re an established sales professional with a consistent track record in helping customers achieve visionary goals, we should chat.
You will collaborate with our Account Executives and have fun winning together. As the product expert, you will have a deep understanding of the Slack Platform, handle tough objections, and lead successful evaluation cycles to gain product fit consensus.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Partner with Account Executives on key accounts to drive deals and influence ARR
- Act as a liaison between Product and Sales, funnelling customer feedback to help shape the product roadmap
- Educate customers on the value of Slack’s platform through tailored product demonstrations
- Lead security evaluations, occasionally responding to security questionnaires
- Work with customers to understand and validate technical requirements (Data Loss Prevention, Single Sign On, E-Discovery, Platform Integrations)
- Contribute to the success of a rapidly changing and growing organization
What you should have
- Fluent French and English speaker
- 4+ years of sales engineering or solution consulting experience in a SaaS organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; a knack for delivering compelling presentations
- Track record of successfully overcoming technical and security objections; problem-solving is in your DNA
- Familiarity with API development and service integrations is a plus
- Bachelor's degree required
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.