Partner Operations Manager
We’re looking for an experienced Partner Operations Manager to build out the operational framework across Slack’s partner programs and run processes to support Slack’s rapidly growing partner ecosystem. Reporting to the VP of Business & Corporate Development, you will work closely with the Business Development team as well as a wide range of cross-functional groups, including Sales, Marketing & Business Operations, to optimize existing partner program infrastructure with an eye toward growth and scale.
You are passionate about being part of a high growth company whose platform is transforming the way in which we all work, making our working lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. A little bit more about you - you treat partners and internal stakeholders with courtesy and find delight in creating scalable programs and processes to support successful engagements with partners.
- Understand partner and internal stakeholder needs and translate those into process requirements
- Scope and improve process requirements for evaluating partners, partnership proposals and approvals
- Build partner tracking in Salesforce across partner types
- Assist Business Development and Sales teams with reporting and forecast metrics for partner influence and sourced revenue
- Understand partner enablement needs and create programs to address
- Project manage cross-functional initiatives involving Sales, Marketing, Legal and Business Operations
- Develop mutually-beneficial and trusting relationships with internal stakeholders to advance the partner ecosystem and Slack’s business generally
- 8+ year work experience, and 6+ years partner operations experience in enterprise SaaS
- Proficiency with Salesforce
- Deep understanding of partner types and models
- Passionate about Slack and the problem we are solving
- Proven track record in building new programs and processes in an entrepreneurial environment
- Experience successfully spearheading initiatives and partnering with a wide range of cross-functional stakeholders to achieve alignment
- A self-starter with great written and verbal communication skills
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.