Partner Marketing Manager, Growth
Slack has created a new partner marketing position to craft programs from scratch that will drive new Slack team creation through partnerships. This individual will partner with cross-functional teams to drive the execution and analysis of partner marketing programs. Our Partner Marketing Manager will spearhead growth tests including customer journey, partner channel and funnel analysis, insight mining and creative development. Additionally this role will implement scalable co-marketing solutions with a wide variety of partners, and support the business development team in marketing efforts.
- Help establish a new partner marketing program from the ground up
- Discover and build go to market channels for partners with a wide variety of audience goals
- Test and analyze new growth marketing offers and messaging
- Develop marketing campaign content
- Run a tiered partner marketing playbook that meets the needs of partners at varying sizes and stages
- Work closely with business development, sales, customer success and product marketing to best communicate the value of partners to Slack’s customers
- Analytical, detail-oriented and data-driven marketer
- Previous experience creating successful marketing programs for partnerships, product or platform marketing experience a plus
- Proven ability to create effective marketing content for a wide variety of audiences with differing wants and needs
- International marketing experience a plus
- BA degree required
- Ability to work independently and cross functionally
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.