Enterprise Training Lead
Can you make learning interesting and exciting? Are you an organized trainer who thrives in an iterative, fast-paced environment? Do you love a challenge? We want to talk to you!
Slack is looking for a training lead to support our Sales and Customer Success teams. For this role, we’re looking for a commanding instructional designer with outstanding facilitation skills. Your goal is to accelerate the adoption of Slack with Enterprise customers by ensuring that learning experiences facilitate the digital transformation afforded by the Slack platform.
You’ll play a critical role in scoping, building and delivering relevant and compelling training for Enterprise customers across a broad range of users, teams, and geographies aligned to the customer’s specific needs and in a variety of learning situations (online, classroom, 1-1 and train the trainer).
- Assist discovery procedures with Enterprise customers to scope learning needs
- Design custom curriculum that employs brain-friendly instructional strategies
- Deliver learning experiences for a variety of audiences
- Measure learning and constantly report on the efficacy of the effort
- Continuously improve all training programs and develop new offerings
- Work with Product team to create educational resources to support new product and new feature launches
- Be a learning design advocate: Help others on the team implement best practices for learning across all aspects of the Enterprise adoption process.
- You have several years of experience writing, managing, and facilitating curriculum in both in-person and online spaces. You know how to do it well, especially with SaaS software.
- You’re a strong and exacting instructional designer. You know which protocols to use to ensure that people learn effectively.
- You’re confident, and you easily build relationships when conducting learning experiences.
- You are also a discerning editor. You know exactly how to make a learning experience as short as possible. Who wants to attend long, boring meetings?!
- You’re naturally curious, love learning new things, and are proactive in sharing knowledge with others.
- You possess a strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion.
- You know when something is over your head and aren’t afraid to ask for help.
Slack is where work happens. It connects you with the people and apps you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have eight offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.