Change and People Lead
As part of our Sales and Customer Success team, Change and People Leads work with our largest and most strategic customers to design and prepare people for new ways of working, maximize product adoption, and elevate the maturity of Slack usage across the Enterprise. They conduct detailed user interviews and change readiness assessments that provide the foundation for the launch plan and sequencing. They also work with the customer to ensure precise execution and quantifiable results.
Part of the Professional Services team, Change and People Leads work with Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, Engagement Managers, Technical Architects, Enterprise Learning leads and other cross-functional teams to deploy Slack to large enterprises. They focus on the employee experience by enabling teams to launch Slack successfully, adopt it widely and realize business value from Slack.
- You will craft business processes and related employee experiences, relevant and aligned with Slack's platform.
- You will work with executive sponsors to develop and articulate the vision and strategy.
- You will conduct detailed stakeholder analysis to map user support and resistance.
- You will facilitate workshops to identify compelling use cases to support adoption and ongoing maturity of the Slack platform.
- You will build launch plans to maximize commitment and minimize resistance to change.
- You will track change readiness, program participation, product adoption and usage maturity.
- You will enabling support functions to serve the business and rapidly move into operational success.
- 5+ years change management experience (preferably in a SaaS Software environment)
- Excellent consultative and communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience building strong internal and external relationships
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- Bachelor’s Degree
Slack is where work happens. It connects you with the people and apps you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have eight offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.