Success Services Operations Lead
Our Customer Success Services team is looking for an individual with experience and passion for scaling success services initiatives within a dynamic, rapidly growing company. This role will lead key business initiatives to support our expanding, global success services organization. You will work collaboratively to develop processes, tools, and data to make engagement with our top customers successful.
- You will partner with the services and customer success leadership team to develop and operationalize internal and cross-functional projects to drive adoption, maturity & growth across our customer base
- You will develop plans to improve team performance, customer satisfaction, operational efficiency, and management visibility
- You will lead project management to execute on initiatives ensuring effective execution across Customer Success, Sales, Business Operations, Business Systems, and Customer Experience teams. Dedicatedly monitor KPIs of these initiatives and provide insights and actions to leadership team
- You will work in partnership with the Customer Success leadership and other teams to improve processes and team effectiveness
- 5+ years relevant experience in the software industry
- Track record of success in account management/customer success roles
- Proven project management skills and experience leading development of business requirements and strategic plans
- Ability to analyze and take on problems, perform complex tasks and prioritize multiple projects
- Experience influencing internal teams to adopt new process, tools or strategies
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to self-direct
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community
- Salesforce experience recommended
- Passion for Slack and our Mission
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.