Slack is the fastest growing B2B application ever and we are scaling the people side of the business almost as fast! At Slack, we view hiring as a team effort. We partner closely with our hiring managers and act as strategic consultants and trusted advisors throughout the hiring process.
We are looking for an experienced Recruiting Leader, based in Dublin, to help drive recruiting efforts in Europe. This role will be leading a team charged with recruiting across various business units (Customer Experience, Finance, etc), with a big focus on Sales, Customer Success, Solutions Engineering, and Professional Services teams. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be part of building a world class organization and see the impact of their work.
You will use your deep experience in full-cycle recruiting to lead, mentor, train and grow a solid and high performing Dublin based recruiting team.
What you'll do
- You will grow, manage and lead a collaborative Dublin-based recruiting team of 4, and scale to the dynamic demands of a rapidly growing world-wide technology company
- Mentor, guide, and grow the careers of all team members
- Define consistent data-driven hiring metrics and goals
- Create and execute innovative sourcing strategies and recruiting campaigns
- Act as a key business partner to members of the leadership organization to improve processes for recruiting sales professionals
- Work closely with various internal groups to understand business requirements, and consult on talent solutions
- Stay connected to the competitive landscape, including trends in recruiting and compensation
- Ensure a that you and your team maintain a high level of data integrity with our ATS and other People systems
- Own a small number of reqs from beginning to end while ensuring a high touch candidate experience
What you have
- You have at least 8 years of recruiting experience, with a heavy emphasis on sales, within a growing organization
- You also have at least 3+ years of proven success building and managing a high performing team of recruiting professionals
- You have worked closely with sourcers, recruiters and coordinators
- You have ideally worked for a US-based technology company and are comfortable working through some of the challenges associated with being in a remote office
- Possess strong program management skills and have extensive experience designing, assessing, deploying and optimizing global talent sourcing campaigns & initiatives
- Consistent track record with sourcing, recruiting, and closing extraordinary talent (especially passive)
- Experience working directly with cross-functional leaders, especially sales leaders
- Experience building and defining recruiting pipeline metrics and data
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through in an interrupt-driven environment
- Experience and proficiency with Applicant Tracking Systems and other recruiting software (ideally including Greenhouse and LinkedIn Recruiter and of course, Slack!)
- You are passionate about Slack and able to speak to our technology
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.