Manager, Scale Customer Success Team
Slack is on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We are looking for a Manager to join our fast growing Customer Success organization and lead our Scale Team of Customer Success Managers. As we expand our customer base, this team is responsible for developing scalable programs that deliver value to our customers throughout their journey. You will be responsible for increasing adoption and maturity for our mid-size customers as well as creating repeatable solutions for some of our biggest challenges.
You are driven, curious, intelligent and deeply passionate about your craft. You will build and lead a diverse team of talented individuals looking for mentorship and help growing their careers. In addition, you will remove barriers to Customer adoption of Slack and collaborate with the broader Leadership Team. This is a demanding role that requires strong leadership, priority management and interpersonal skills.
Our culture is the north star that guides how we work together and with our customers. Are you looking to build something greater than yourself? Do you want to work alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people in the industry? If so, Slack just might be the place for you.
- Directly manage a team of Customer Success Managers
- Support ongoing team growth and team member career development including recruiting, hiring, training and mentoring CSMs
- Develop playbooks for 1:1 and scaled program customer engagement that efficiently and effectively drive adoption, maturity and growth throughout the customer journey
- Engage in customer meetings to help deliver value and remove barriers to adoption
- Partner with Account Executive, Customer Experience, Business Operations and other cross-functional leadership teams to drive success and prioritize where Slack invests its resources
- Identify product, adoption and competitive trends within this customer segment and present a point of view to Slack’s Product and Leadership Teams
- Report monthly to CS and Sales leadership on team impact and customer segment trends
- Achieve key performance metrics and goals
- Work with your team to discuss, plan and implement process improvements
- 6+ years of Customer Success / Account Management experience preferably within an Enterprise SaaS organization
- 1+ years of Management experience preferably within an Enterprise SaaS organization
- Solid understanding of Enterprise SaaS applications and collaboration technology
- Results oriented approach
- Consistent track record of making customers successful with Enterprise software and achieving personal and team goals
- Ability to grow business in a strategic manner including new process and initiatives
- Excellent coaching, writing, project management and customer-facing skills
- History of thriving in a rapidly-changing environment
- Enthusiasm for increasing customer adoption and delivering value with Slack
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
- Bachelor's degree required
Slack is where work happens. It connects you with the people and apps you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have eight offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.