Senior Manager, Customer Communications
Slack brings all the pieces and people together so you can actually get things done. We provide a transformative experience and we care deeply about how our customers relate to our brand, and our product.This Senior Manager of Customer Communications will build programs that share these successful customer stories with the world. We seek a skilled professional to create thoughtful, customer integrated public relations and communications campaigns. This position will offer the opportunity to drive impactful programs that both inspire and influence.
- Partner closely with Slack’s Sales and Marketing teams to select compelling customer stories and build thoughtful narratives of how real teams in companies big and small use Slack to get work done
- Foster relationships with customers and users to bring stories to life
- Select appropriate earned and owned outlets to share these pieces with the world
- Proactively seek speaker opportunities
- Build relationships with key vertical, technology and business press
- 7-10 years minimum work experience within public relations or communications
- A love for storytelling in a simple, thoughtful, and visual manner
- Success in developing and executing compelling communications programs
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-moving startup environment
- Strong existing relationships technology and business press
- Excellent written/verbal communication and critical thinking skills
- Self-starter with a proven ability to multitask, prioritize and work with all levels and departments within an organization
Slack is where work happens. It connects you with the people and apps you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have eight offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.