Field Marketing Manager
Slack is looking for an experienced Field Marketing Manager to execute and build field marketing programs across the AMER region. This role is a new position on Slack’s Field Marketing team and will be a key player in fostering the growth of Slack's regional marketing practice. You will work closely with the AMER sales team to understand region-specific market priorities in addition to partnering with product marketing, business development, and design teams to create high value events that deliver best of breed content and experiences for our customers, prospects and partners.
- Own end-to-end project management and execution of various proprietary events across the AMER region, including all logistics, production, venue sourcing, budget tracking, marketing campaigns, sales enablement and audience acquisition.
- Effectively partner with the AMER sales team to build and drive field marketing activities that impact Slack’s growth
- Maximize Slack’s reach and presence at third party events through sponsorship execution and complimentary marketing campaign creation.
- Develop event programs that effectively create brand awareness, new pipeline and influences existing deals across all segments of Slack’s business
- Think creatively about the customer and prospect experience at in-person events, and build experiences that are above expectations for attendees
- Operational excellence in building event programs across the country, often running multiple events consecutively
- 4-7 years experience in field marketing
- Experience in building field marketing programs in both saturated/high customer-density regions and green-field territories
- Proven track record of building successful partnerships with sales teams to craft programs that are metrics-driven in their approach
- Experience owning field marketing programs above and beyond the execution of logistics - to include digital advertising, lead follow-up, sales enablement, marketing email campaigns, and full life-cycle project management
- Track record of creative execution of in person experiences
- Travel up to 35% of the time
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.