Account Executive, Enterprise (LATAM)
Slack is on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We are looking for an established sales professional with demonstrated success selling to LATAM customers.
Our culture is the north star that guides how we work together and with our customers. Are you looking to build something greater than yourself? Do you want to work alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people in the industry? If so, we should talk.
We are searching for a highly motivated salesperson and problem solver to focus on the LATAM market. You will navigate the needs and requirements of these customers and prospects to extend Slack’s scale and adoption. You will work with internal teams to define and iterate on our go-to-market strategy for the region. You are an inventive self-starter who is comfortable with autonomy and passionate about transformational technology.
- Take a data-driven approach to prioritize markets and identify target accounts
- Source new opportunities for Slack through outbound efforts
- Discover customer needs and ambitions that align to Slack’s value and use cases
- Navigate an organization’s influencers and decision-makers to build awareness and consensus
- Develop ROI justification to support your customers’ investment
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and product champions
- Provide recommendations based on customers’ business needs and usage patterns
- Collaborate with Slack teammates in Customer Success, Solutions Engineering, and Renewals to support the entire customer lifecycle and drive maturity
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- You are fluent in both English and Spanish (Portuguese is a bonus)
- 5+ years of Account Executive experience
- Relevant sales experience preferably in an Enterprise SaaS organization
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing large contracts
- Ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively
- Ability to handle multiple opportunities at a time at various stages of the buying process
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- An active interest in fostering customer happiness and deepening relationships
- Bachelor's degree required
- International travel required
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.