Program Manager, International Go-to-Market
As Slack continues to expand internationally, we are looking for a Program Manager to drive scalable programs that will support new market entry. In this role, you will work with many different teams and individuals, including but not limited to product, sales, marketing, communications, localization, business development, business systems and analytics. You will ensure work is well scoped and understood, is resourced appropriately, and is executed successfully across multiple departments.
You will define innovative, sustainable projects and processes that will help us scale, ,work efficiently, and move quickly.
Working within our diverse, experienced team of Program Managers, you will partner within Slack, focusing on Sales, Marketing and Business Operations, to meet our expansion goals.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify milestones, risks, responsibilities, success metrics, and organizational change management related to international expansion.
- Research and discover how to tackle and solve business needs and build new organization capabilities.
- Monitor, measure and communicate project progress, potential risks and delays and team performance to program teams, executives and other sponsors.
- Lead and program manage complex, cross-functional initiatives (i.e. set process, deadlines, deliverables) end-to-end.
- Establish timelines, RACIs, project plans and trackers, communication artifacts and updates to the team and stakeholders, ensuring everyone is operating from the most recent and accurate information.
- Continuously refine the best ways to deliver projects at Slack.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a program manager/producer/consultant in a high growth environment managing large scale projects with tight timelines.
- Experience in product or process definition, having taken a product or process from concept to execution.
- Proven ability to lead through influence in a cross-functional work environment.
- Curiosity about how things work and dedication to continuous improvement
- Empathy for business partners and aim to help them achieve their goals
- Familiarity with project and program management methodologies and tools (e.g., Smartsheet, JIRA, Asana, etc.), and ideally leveraging Slack to drive program progress.
- Passion for delivering on Slack’s mission within the company.
Slack is where work happens. It connects you with the people and apps you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have eight offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, and Toronto.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive environment where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.