Web Optimization Manager
Slack is seeking a results-driven web conversion optimization expert to improve the effectiveness of our websites in driving customer acquisition. As a Web Optimization Manager, you will develop, scope and implement digital initiatives to drive conversion rate optimization and personalization across channels. You will use data to drive campaign ideation, decision-making and end-to-end digital customer journeys using segmentation, audience selection and targeting rules.
You have an eye for detail and a mind that is both analytical and creative. We’re looking for someone with experience taking a hypothesis-driven, data-centric approach with websites to improve the metrics that matter most.
- Manage the ongoing conversion rate optimization and personalization strategy for all web properties including planning, ideation, testing, optimization, personalization, reporting, and forecasting
- Develop and maintain a testing cadence for personalization for multiple sites, while improving the quality and velocity of testing efforts
- Analyze overall web sites data and customer interactions with personalization elements to identify opportunities in improving customer site experience
- Build hypotheses to champion a data-driven, test and learn approach to optimizing customer journey and user experiences throughout the funnel
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze data, develop hypothesis, and implement experiments
- Recommend actions to maximize clicks, conversions and lead generation efforts for paid and earned media channels
- Lead the presentation of test results and insights to senior management to ensure clear and concise communication of recommendations
- 5+ years working on conversion rate optimization and personalization programs
- Track record of achieving statistically significant lift via conversion rate optimization in high growth, B2B technology platforms
- Demonstrated ability to vision the future state, test hypotheses, and synthesize facts and insights into concrete, actionable strategies and tactical plans
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally
- Advanced experience in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and testing and personalization platforms such as Optimizely
- Intermediate experience with research tools including Clicktale, CrazyEgg, UserTesting.com, or other similar tools
- Expertise in 3rd party data platforms such as LiveRamp, Clearbit, Demandbase, and audience segmentation
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.