Slack is the fastest growing B2B application ever and we are scaling the people side of the business almost as fast! At Slack, we view hiring as a team effort. We partner closely with our hiring managers and act as strategic consultants and trusted advisors throughout the hiring process.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Recruiter to help us grow our Sales & Customer Success teams. A critical business focus is scaling the sales organization and as such, this is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be part of building a world class organization and see the impact of their work.
What you will be doing
- Focus on sales hiring, primarily for the San Francisco office. This includes hiring Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, Solutions Engineers, and Professional Services consultants.
- Work closely with sales leaders across the organization to identify and hire top talent.
- Source and identify passive candidates to help build out Slack’s Sales, Customer Success, and Professional Services teams.
- Ensure a high touch candidate experience from beginning to end while owning full life cycle responsibilities.
- Design and lead events to attract talent and drive employment brand.
- Work closely with Human Resources, Hiring Managers, Business Operations teams and all levels of leadership to present hiring recommendations and close candidates.
- Advise managers and executives on building an efficient pipeline and proper workforce planning to reach hiring targets.
- Work as a team with our highly effective Recruiters and Recruiting Coordinators.
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our ATS and other People systems.
What you should have
- 5-7+ years of Sales Recruiting experience, preferably in SaaS Enterprise Sales
- Experience working at a high-growth startup strongly preferred
- Experience sourcing and closing passive candidates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage as you support one of the fastest growing departments in the company
- You know how to work on a small but highly effective team and can grow with us as we grow the company
- BA/BS degree required
- Familiarity with Greenhouse ATS
- Combination of agency and in-house experience
- You can draw from your experience working at companies that have scaled quickly
- Experience working with teams located in multiple cities and countries
- You shine in highly structured environments and in highly chaotic ones, because sometimes it’s both!
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has ten offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.