Customer Success Programs Manager
We are looking for a Customer Success Programs Manager with a consistent track record of developing and delivering customer programs that drive advocacy, adoption and growth at scale. Your programs will focus on our Mid Market and larger customers and will include a variety of delivery mediums.
You'll leverage data insights and customer feedback to understand our customers’ evolving needs and creatively address them through your programs. You will own and grow the Slack Champion Network, partnering with our Customer Success team to deliver experiences that connect Champions and enable them to drive successful adoption of Slack within their own organizations. You will develop self-serve resources that effectively deliver customer success principles on-demand. In addition to owning existing programs you will be responsible for the creation of new customer-centric, objective oriented programs to drive advocacy, adoption and retention of this customer base.
- You will partner closely with the Customer Success, Sales, and CE leadership to ensure a cohesive customer journey, visibility to customer engagements and awareness of trends and results
- You will develop a Customer Success Programs plan with prioritization inputs from key stakeholders
- You will execute Champion Meetups globally
- You will lead the Slack Champion Workspace, cultivating conversation via our Champion Bot
- You will create self-serve resources that meet the highest priority needs of our customers and develop adoption and mature use of the Slack platform
- You will develop strategy for using Slack as the delivery platform for Customer Success programs
- You will implement a regular practice of incorporating customer feedback channels into program plans and changes
- You will use customer data and maturity score to deliver targeted customer programs
- You will define and measure goals for each program
- You will track and deliver insights derived from your programs
- Customer-centric approach and genuine desire to help our customers get the most from Slack
- 5+ years customer-facing experience is Sales or Customer Success
- Ability to empathize with various customer personas to craft relatable and impactful engagements
- Experience handling customer relationships throughout the customer journey
- Shown success designing, implementing, and leading scaled customer programs including operational elements
- Ability to report out to peers and leadership on key business trends and insights with little direction
- 2+ years leadership experience
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.