Customer Experience Engineering Fall Intern
Customer Experience is essential to our success. The Customer Experience Engineering team is responsible for developing and maintaining a wide range of tools, products, and sites that serve the Customer Experience team and Slack’s customers. You’ll have the opportunity to partner on and lead projects with efficiency, quality, and scalability in mind. You will collaborate closely with engineers, project managers, and cross-functional partners.
- Develop features for our industry leading customer experience team.
- Write, debug, and deploy code to production.
- Participate in code reviews.
- See projects through to completion, including time estimations, development, testing, documentation, and deployment.
- Participate in and contribute to stand-ups, sprint planning, and retrospectives at the team level.
- Collaborate with team members and cross-functional partners.
- Work with your mentor throughout the course of the program.
- You are passionate about a customer's experience of our product and support.
- You have a strong desire to learn.
- Excited to participate in technical discussions.
- An interest in the latest technologies, research, and trends.
- Analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Self-awareness, a positive attitude, empathy, and a desire to continually improve.
- You must be graduating December 2018 or later.
About Customer Experience at Slack:
We have a healthy roster of high-profile companies that rely on Slack for their day-to-day communication, and we want to provide them with the best service possible. Our Customer Experience team's top priority is to make our customers successful and ensure that their experience using Slack is a pleasant and productive one.
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.