Senior Product Manager, Security Features
Slack is seeking a senior product manager to help enhance Slack’s security and meet the compliance needs of our rapidly growing large enterprise customers. The ideal candidate has extensive experience as a product manager of security products or security-related features, and has performed well in large and quickly expanding organizations.
- Develop product strategy and roadmaps for features related to authentication, authorization, policy controls, and information security.
- Along with engineering leadership, develop appropriate planning, prioritization, and release management processes to enable us to launch new security features across desktop and mobile platforms.
- Drive superb execution against plan, anticipating staffing needs, risks, and the need for frequent and clear communication internally and with customers.
- Prioritize and design features for the millions of customers who use Slack at work every day, all day.
- Partner closely with Slack’s Policy and Security teams, assessing commercial and regulatory requirements and contributing meaningfully to evaluation of product, partnership, and policy solutions to address them.
- Product management experience building and maintaining security products and features
- Strong technical background to enable you to contribute meaningfully to features intended to make customers’ access and data to Slack more secure; previous engineering experience is a plus
- Awareness of policy and regulatory issues related to security, globally
- Passion about Slack and the problem we are solving
- Relentless desire to understand customers
- Natural talent for mediating competing interests and finding creative solutions
- Great track record of working with engineering and design teams: people want to work with you again
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.