Senior Sales Development Representative
Slack is on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We are looking for highly motivated Senior Sales Development Representatives to join our fast growing Sales organization.
Our culture is the north star that guides how we work together and with our customers. Are you looking to build something greater than yourself? Do you want to work alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people in the industry? If so, Slack just might be the place for you.
We'll help you build your career in Sales while you collaborate with a diverse team of talented individuals. If you are a self-starter who is deeply passionate about customer happiness, read on.
- Provide a world-class customer experience to all inbound leads expressing interest in Slack via multiple channels, including phone, email, and live chat
- Conduct context gathering and qualification calls with all inbound prospects in order to drive new sales pipeline
- Run full sales-cycle, lead to close, with Slack’s emerging business prospects
- Become a product expert and learn Slack's selling practices
- Keep meticulous records of interactions with leads in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Identify inefficiencies and implement improvements in our process
- Manage multiple projects at a time and prioritize workload within the team to ensure that project timelines are met.
- Work across the sales department to roll out new initiatives.
- 2+ years of full-time work experience in sales, marketing or customer success
- Commitment to pursuing a career in sales
- Demonstrated familiarity with enterprise SaaS
- Strong stakeholder management skills; building relationships with the ability to facilitate decision making at all levels
- Consistent track record of overachieving
- Empathic listener and persuasive communicator
- Competitive, resilient, and highly motivated
- A great attitude and love for teamwork
- Bachelor’s degree required
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.