Manager - Systems Integrators Alliances
We’re looking for an experienced SI Alliances professional to inform and execute a partner strategy that enables Slack to leverage SI’s to extend Slack’s customer success. You will recruit, onboard and manage SI’s and work closely with our Sales and Services organization to establish partners as an extension of our go to market. You’ll also play a critical operational role in the building of our SI partner program. You are passionate about being part of a high growth company whose platform is transforming the way in which we all work, making our working lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. A little bit more about you - you treat partners with courtesy and find delight in building successful businesses (for both our partners and Slack).
- Inform, build and scale Slack SI partner programs
- Recruit, onboard and manage SI’s
- Be the primary point of contact for partners throughout the partner lifecycle
- Work closely with success services, sales, product, developer relations, and other colleagues to grow an ecosystem of SI’s that drive Enterprise Customer Success
- Understand and communicate market opportunities, needs and partner feedback to cross-functional team to inform program and success services roadmap and prioritization
- Develop mutually-beneficial and trusting relationships with partners - make Slack a favored company with which to partner
- Define partnerships strategies and execute on go-to-market plans
- 6+ years of relevant SI alliances and/or professional services experience
- 10+ years overall work experience
- Previous direct sales experience at Enterprise SaaS company preferred
- Passionate about Slack and the problem we are solving
- Great track record of sourcing, developing, and maintaining partner relationships
- Strong product sensibility, and comfort with considering basic technical feasibility of partner integrations
- Experience in enabling sales organizations to leverage SI partners
- Experience working with partner programs in their infancy
- Executive presence in working with senior leadership within Slack and within partner organizations
- In-depth experience operating within and leading cross-functional teams (product management, customer success, legal, finance, marketing, etc..)
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.