Customer Success Operations Fall Intern
Slack is looking for a Customer Success Operations Intern with strong communication and project management skills to help drive key programs for our customers and internal CS teams. The CS Operations team is at the heart of our rapidly growing Customer Success organization and provides the critical communication, process, tools and resources needed to deliver value for our customers.
As a driven, creative problem solver, you will partner with Customer Success Leadership and CSMs on priority projects including customer Champion Network engagements, CSM workflow development and team enablement on internal tools and resources. You would ideally 1) have some customer-facing experience in sales or customer success 2) have experience managing projects with multiple stakeholders and 3) have experiencing evolving process to improve efficiency for a team of people
In this role you will be the first intern of your kind in Customer Success and have direct impact on both Slack customers and the global Slack Customer Success team members. You will be a close partner to cross functional teams like Sales, Customer Experience, Product and Business Operations providing you insight into the broader dynamics of a fast growing company. Sound interesting? Come work with us!
- Interest in working in Customer Success or Operations full time in the future
- Positive "can do" attitude and growth mindset
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written
- Attention to detail and craftsmanship in work products
- Customer service oriented and ability to partner with individuals at all levels
- Comfort collecting and prioritizing input from various stakeholders on a project
- Proactive, outgoing approach to working collaboratively
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience in Salesforce and/or Gainsight is a strong plus
- Must be available to work full time in our San Francisco office
- Must be graduating May 2019 or later
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.