Executive and Equity Compensation, Senior Manager
We are looking for a Executive and Equity Compensation, Senior Manager to join our growing People team. We are experiencing rapid growth, so you should be comfortable and thrive in a very dynamic environment. We are building and iterating many programs and processes and need a team member with a solid foundation of success in doing just that! Does this sound like you? Come work at Slack. We're nice. :)
- Support preparation of deliverables for Compensation Committee meetings and respond to ad-hoc requests from Senior Leadership or Compensation Committee
- Maintain equity and executive compensation structures and prepare communications for program participants
- Forecast and model potential plan design changes and their impact on executive and equity compensation as well as identify share pool implications
- Help ensure programs are competitive, balanced, achieve desired behaviors and results that are closely aligned to the Slack’s business strategies
- Team with People Team and external consulting partners to validate the effectiveness of plans ensuring market competitiveness, incentives align to business objectives achieved, and an ability to attract, reward, and retain top talent
- Experience working in the executive and equity compensation field from a design, implementation, administration, governance and compliance perspective
- Knowledge of current market trends and practices
- Successful track record delivering high quality, accurate and timely work
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 8+ years of experience
- Experience administering compensation programs using Workday is a plus.
- Background in Technology industry a plus
- You are an active Slack user
- You love emojis
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.