Manager - Partner Enablement
We’re looking for a seasoned partner enablement professional with experience driving programs to activate our partner ecosystem. This role will be a combination of program management, campaign development and content creation & delivery. As a critical part of the GTM Alliances organization you’ll work closely with the field alliances team and with key partners, to execute a GTM strategy that enables Slack to use the partner ecosystem to influence and source a pipeline.
You are passionate about being part of a fast-growing company whose platform is transforming the way in which we all work, making our working lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. A little bit more about you - you treat partners with courtesy and find delight in building successful businesses (for both our partners and Slack).
- You will inform, build and scale Slacks GTM partner enablement programs
- You will strategize and produce consistent partner communications, enablement events, and GTM programs energizing the partner ecosystem to begin or continue co-selling and co-marketing with Slack
- You will enable both Slack sales and partner sales organization to source and generate pipeline
- You will work closely with marketing, sales, sales enablement and other colleagues to grow and execute GTM programs with partners
- Evaluate GTM opportunities with partners and advise on how to prioritize and maximise Slacks investments
- Develop mutually-beneficial and trusting relationships with partners - make Slack a favored company with which to partner
- Measure success and adjust programs to further improve and maximize results
- 6+ years of relevant Enterprise SaaS partner enablement/or partner marketing experience
- 10+ years overall work experience
- You are passionate about Slack and the problem we are solving
- Consistent track record of devising, executing and measuring partner GTM programs
- Strong narrative sensibilities and the ability to craft, refine and document joint narratives with partners
- You have experience in delivering content to enable sales organizations
- You are comfortable working with partner programs in their infancy
- Adept at working cross functionally with key stakeholders within Slack and within partner organizations
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.