Manager, Partner Marketing Programs
We’re looking for a seasoned partner marketing professional with experience driving programs that inspire and engage the partner ecosystem. This role will draw from your experience in program management, campaign development, and content creation & delivery. As a critical member of the Go-to-Market (GTM) Alliances organization, you’ll work closely with teams across the company to define and execute GTM programs that leverage Slack’s partners to build customer momentum, generate demand, and help grow our business.
You’re passionate about being part of a fast-growing company whose platform is transforming the way in which we all work, making our working lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. You also treat partners with courtesy and find delight in building successful businesses (for both our partners and Slack).
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, fearless, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you you will be doing
- Develop an integrated partner GTM strategy that mobilizes the partner ecosystem around co-selling and co-marketing with Slack
- Work closely with field alliances, marketing, sales, and other teams across the company to design, build, and scale a set of repeatable, partner GTM programs, including partner communications, enablement events, and joint demand generation activities
- Create a suite of enablement tools to help Slack’s sales and our partners’ sales organization to source and generate pipeline
- Evaluate and prioritize GTM opportunities with our partners to optimize Slack’s marketing investments
- Develop mutually-beneficial and trusting relationships with our partners-==, ensuring Slack’s role as a favored company with which to partner
- Track and measure program success, making adjustments to continuously improve and maximize results
What you should have
- 6+ years of relevant Enterprise SaaS partner enablement/or partner marketing experience
- 10+ years overall work experience
- You are passionate about Slack and the problems we are solving
- Consistent track record of devising, executing, and measuring partner GTM programs
- Strong storytelling skills and the ability to craft and refine joint narratives with partners
- Experience assessing the needs of a sales team and delivering enablement content
- You are comfortable working with partner programs in their infancy
- Adept at working cross functionally with key stakeholders within Slack and partner organizations
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.