Associate Business Systems Analyst (Salesforce)
As Associate Business Systems Analyst, you will be joining our growing Slack Go-To-Market IT Team that provides systems support to our Marketing and Sales organizations. Using your strong functional/business expertise and technical competency, you will contribute to the success of projects and initiatives that assure the continued growth of Slack. You would come to this role with a background in sales and marketing technologies, shown success as a Salesforce Developer (Sales Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud) and also have a demonstrable ability to develop solutions to complex business problems.
- Provide first-level support to business stakeholders across multiple sales and marketing technology solutions.
- Act as process/functional expert, collaborate with business SME on business transformation projects to suggest industry best practices, design scalable and optimized business processes.
- Lead portions of the functional components of marketing and sales systems projects: developing requirements, crafting prototypes, testing and training strategies.
- Partner with business unit stakeholders to find opportunities for process improvement and efficiency, suggest system automation solutions to business problems or opportunities.
- Build positive relationships with stakeholders, development partners and peers on other cross-functional teams.
- Participate in user meetings and assist in presenting issues and solutions both orally and in writing.
- Help maintain cloud integrations and API architecture for marketing systems.
- Leading UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance sign-off.
- Preparation of user documentation and training documentation as necessary.
- Design and support automated processes in Salesforce Sales Cloud and Salesforce Marketing Cloud, related integrations and manage ongoing list of activities and improvements within individual projects and across initiatives.
- Hands-on knowledge administering Salesforce and other sales and marketing technologies.
- Functional knowledge of lead-to-quote process, marketing demand generation, and lead management desired.
- 3+ years of experience in business analysis and business process improvement, preferably in a hyper-growth environment.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology (or related field) or equivalent experience.
- Experience with data loaders, integration tools, or system administrator experience a requirement.
- Experience with database schema design, data cleansing/appending, data exporting.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, APIs (SOAP/REST), form posts, SFTP, 1st/3rd party tracking, query strings, CMS, web authentication is a plus.
- Self-motivated, creative person with analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, and social skills with the ability to adapt to changes and new ideas.
- A consistent track record of achieving goals while managing scope, time, quality and minimizing risk. An openness to recognizing all learnings from failures as well as successes.
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships with business partners by understanding their needs and goals as well as what motivates and engages them.
- A general fearlessness regarding the unknown, keen ability to focus and function effectively through ambiguity.
- Experience with using Slack is desired.
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.