Sr. Business Systems Analyst (Workday)
As Sr. Business Systems Analyst (Workday), you will use your subject-matter expertise to deliver the highest standards of systems support to our People Team and global workforce. If you are truly passionate about business systems and love to make a difference, this role has been made for you. In it, you will collaborate with several internal groups and be the point-of-contact within Slack as you make progress scaling our Workday HCM, reporting and integration processes and such. You will also be in charge of looking after our 3rd party HR tools.
- Partner with People Operations and drive requirement gathering, business process review, solution design, project management, testing, training, and documentation
- Serve as the authority on the Workday solution with expert level understanding of multiple key domains: Core HR, Compensation, Benefits, Talent and Performance and Recruiting.
- Address and be open to deepening your knowledge in the areas of Payroll, Absence Management and Time Tracking.
- Perform Workday administrative functions : security maintenance, business process configuration, tenant configuration, data loads, integrations and upgrades.
- 7+ years of experience implementing and supporting HR systems.
- 3+ years of experience configuring and implementing Workday HCM.
- Bachelor's in Business Administration or Information Technology.
- Experience in business analysis & process improvement at a hyper growth environment.
- Strong customer orientation and superb communication skills, with ability to communicate and manage both internal and external development resources.
- Self-motivated, creative and adaptable with clearly analytical, problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with extensive experience in process documentation.
- Previous history supporting multiple systems implementations. Experience working with Greenhouse would be a plus.
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.