Advertising Operations Coordinator
Slack is seeking an experienced Advertising Operations Coordinator to elevate the effectiveness of our digital advertising efforts. This role would require you to interact daily with internal teams such as Marketing and Analytics, as well as external partners, to ensure ad serving and reporting accuracy and consistency for all digital advertising campaigns. You have extensive experience with Google Campaign Manager/DCM, familiarity with ad trafficking processes, and strong communication skills. You should also be passionate about the opportunity to make a big impact on a small, entrepreneurial, high-performing team.
- Run & traffic campaigns in Google Campaign Manager/DCM
- Lead digital media tracking, analytics set up, and implementation
- Active participation in media planning discussions regarding trafficking strategies & related operational issues
- Improve data consistency and quality by collaborating with the Marketing and Analytics teams to ensure campaigns are correctly setup
- QA ads to ensure they meet site specs & ad server requirements
- Generate, QA, & troubleshoot implementation of conversion tags
- Troubleshoot ad creative or tag issues with site or ad tech partners
- Resolve tracking & reporting discrepancies with Analytics and/or partners/vendors
- Review new campaign plans & updates with the Performance Marketing team before trafficking & work with the Analytics team to ensure plans will allow them to collect data accurately, efficiently, & effectively
- 1-2 years of experience working in advertising operations
- Extensive experience with Google Campaign Manager/DCM
- Understanding of rich media, dynamic creative, mobile, and video ad units
- Disciplined, methodical, and organized
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience with Paid Social campaign set-up is a plus
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.