People Partner, Customer Experience
Slack is looking for an experienced People Partner to join our growing People team. Slack is experiencing rapid growth, so you need to be comfortable (and actually thrive) in an extremely fast paced environment. We are building many programs and processes from scratch and need a team member with a solid foundation of success in doing just that! Sound like you? Great. Come work at Slack!
- Partner with leaders to establish plans and deliver solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results. This includes developing a people strategy that is focused on organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, talent and overall business performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to align our culture and performance with our rewards and reward strategies.
- In partnership with our other People Partners, lead talent management and succession planning strategies and processes to develop world-class talent.
- Solicit feedback and utilize data, to further enhance our culture and values, including driving our business forward and work across the organization
- Provide leadership to the team and support functions including coaching, mentoring, and professional development for the company
- Assist with the communication and rollout of updated or new people programs and policies
- General employee relations (conflict management and resolution, coaching, and mentoring)
- Collaborate with other People team members across the globe in a positive and proactive way
- Minimum of 7+ years of HR/People experience, with 5+ years as a BP (or equivalent)
- BA degree required; MA in HR, OD or MBA, desired
- Previous experience supporting a CX Org, strongly desired
- Experience working within a rapidly growing global organization
- Ability to collaborate remotely and proactively communicate across locations
- Proven track record of identifying problems and using strategic skills to drive appropriate solutions
- Proven experience leveraging business acumen to inform people strategy
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, including humility and joy
- Ability to work independently and come up with creative solutions
- Experience with Workday software a plus
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.