Value Program Manager, Customer Success
Slack is looking for a highly talented, creative, data-driven, and passionate individual who can help identify and articulate the value our largest paid customers derive from using Slack to transform the way they work.
You will help Customer Success leadership conceptualize and build out our Value Realized program, working closely with our Value Consulting team, Customer Success, Sales, Analytics, Product, and Product Marketing teams, focusing on our most strategic customer accounts. You will develop insights using a combination of data (e.g., usage data), an understanding of our customers’ businesses, and value drivers established in the pre-sales process, to build compelling justifications for customers to continue to use Slack as their collaboration hub of choice.
- Work closely with our customers, Sales, Customer Success, and Value Consulting teams to identify, prioritize, and quantify key business drivers and understand how Slack will help customers meet their strategic objectives
- Identify target operational and financial metrics impacted by adopting Slack to develop models to quantify the strategic value of Slack
- Develop a deep understanding of how our customers use and collaborate on Slack, providing key insights back to C-level executives at our customers to help them understand how Slack is transforming the way they work
- Own and enhance Slack’s Maturity Score metric (which is used internally and externally to measure the depth of adoption for our customers) and establish it as a core KPI for Slack
- Become the go-to consultant for Sales and Customer Success to help our customers realize the value they receive from Slack and justify continued investment in our service
- Craft reusable assets to help scale the value realized narrative to a broad set of customers
- Manage library of assets include items such as spreadsheets, presentation templates, case examples, and customer stories
- BA/BS degree from a top university in a quantitative field (e.g. Business, Finance, Economics, Math, Engineering, Marketing, or related areas)
- MBA preferred
- Demonstrated relevant experience, ideally in Finance, Strategy Consulting, or other analytical roles in a professional services environment
- Experience delivering internal or external facing presentations
- A self-starter who takes initiative, is creative, has high energy, and would thrive in a very fast paced software company
- Excellent quantitative analysis and financial modeling skills
- Experience in a sales environment a plus
- Interest in the technology/software/SaaS space
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.