Director, Marketing Operations
Slack is hiring a Director to lead our Marketing Operations function. As the Marketing Operations lead, you will deliver scalable multi-channel campaigns that generate impactful results. In this highly visible role, you will help drive new initiatives and make a large, daily impact on our rapidly growing business. Sound interesting? Come work with us!
- Build and lead a global Marketing Operations team
- Work with Marketing leadership to develop best-in-class campaign strategy and execution that supports Marketing’s performance goals
- Partner with marketers to assist in building and running campaigns (email nurtures, events, account-based marketing, webinars, client communication, etc.)
- Leveraging processes and tools, manage and grow the Marketing database, including integrity, enrichment, build out, and targeting/segmentation approach
- Optimize lead scoring methodology to ensure quality leads are passed to sales
- Own the marketing technology stack. Partner with IT to identify, implement, run, and enable marketers with tools & technology
- Develop a set of dashboards/reports that communicate market campaign effectiveness
- 10+ years of experience in a Marketing Operations role, ideally in a SaaS environment
- Experience leading and building out a global team
- Deep understanding of marketing technology - Marketing Cloud, SFDC, marketing automation, CMS, ABM, email tools, etc.
- Comfortable working in a rapidly growing environment
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience working closely with senior executives to tackle challenging business problems; Ability to credibly and compellingly present and debate recommendations with senior leadership
- You use Slack and like emojis
- Proficiency in SQL is a strong plus
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.