Financial Analyst, Sales & Marketing
Slack is seeking a dynamic Financial Analyst to scale with the corporate finance team and support our rapidly growing organization. This role will focus on business partnering with our Sales & Marketing teams – (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Communications) and will have the opportunity to take on other strategic projects. We’re an extremely lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately.
Sound interesting? Are you fun to work with? Then don't stop reading and come work at Slack, we’re nice!
- Help drive the Company’s annual planning and budgeting process
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial BVA reports for senior management
- Work with the Accounting team to lead the monthly close process
- Identify and measure key performance indicators that drive business performance
- Partner with the Business Systems administrator to maintain our Financial Planning software
(i.e. Anaplan, Host Analytics, Adaptive Insights)
- Assist business partners in conducting financial impact / return on investment analyses (e.g. net dollar retention)
- Build positive relationships with budget managers (be the go-to person for all things finance related)
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally in Finance, Economics, Accounting)
- 2+ years of investment banking and/or FP&A experience at a technology company (SaaS experience preferred)
- Experience with financial systems (e.g. Workday Financials, NetSuite, Anaplan, Host Analytics, Adaptive Insights)
- Advanced in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Implementation experience with financial planning tools
- Experience in the Software / SaaS industry strongly preferred
- Positive attitude with high aptitude to learn new things
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Desire and eagerness to grow with the company
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, Slack is the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.